- وزارة الثقافة
- أدباء وكتّاب أردنيون المزيد
- تشريعات ثقافية المزيد
- هيئات ثقافية
- مراكز ثقافية المزيد
- فنانون المزيد
- تاريخ الفنون في الأردن المزيد
Jordanian International Short Film Festival
The Jordanian ministry of culture
The Jordanian International Short Film Festival is placed in Amman - jordan . A huge number of people visits the festival every year to watch the competing films, witch compete on 12 different awards . The festival administration Provides free tours for the participants to discover the beauty of Amman city and its complexity of historical sites within modernity . All participants Beginner , amateur, and advanced film makers from all over the world can submit their films in the festival .
The festival rules and regulations
1. Film’s Duration must be above 5 minutes and under 20 minutes.
2. Films that are older than two years are not eligible to compete at the festival
3. Films that have been played on any TV Channel or public websites are not eligible to compete at the festival
4. Each entry MUST be accompanied by the following: - The film with English subtitles. - Four high resolution pictures of the film. - One picture of the director - The film synopsis. - the director's name and country of origin.
5. The submissions must be by the film owners who hold the full rights of it. 6. hard copies of the film can be sent to : Wasfi Al Qotob Street, Building no. 20 P.O.Box 6140, Amman, Jordan.
7. The technical committee will evaluate selected films and has the full rights to reject any film in which does not meet the participation rule, creative approaches and content
. 8. Once a film is submitted, it cannot be returned or taken out in case it was officially selected by the committee of the festival.
9. there are no entry fees or charges
10. The Festival Committee will announce the selected films before one month of the festival date.
11. A Certificate of Participation will be granted to participants whose films are accepted to compete in the festival.
12. Selected films will be competing on the festival selected awards.
13. The festival is allowed to use up to 2 minutes of the footage of the submitted films on websites or the national TV for promotional purposes.
14. The festival committee has the rights to add any rule or term to the festival at anytime they see appropriate.
15. The Festival Committee will invite one of the film members (Director, or Producer, or one member of the film) to attend the festival, the festival will cover only the participant accommodation in Amman during the festival days, and the festival is not responsible for any other expenses like the airline tickets and personal spending
Note: For more information, kindly contact us on +962-79-9029684
For Participation form, please click the attatched file below